Monday, September 8, 2008

Launch of Reforming Youth Ministry

It seems as if God has been placing me in numerous situations to discuss the nature of youth ministry. By no means am I anything close to an expert. But I have been doing youth ministry for over 7 years now with almost 5 of that at our current church. Through that time God has taught me much about ministry to students. For the past couple of years I have been trying to answer this question (both for myself and for a few others): What does youth ministry look like from a reformed perspective? I would love to be able to ask, "what does youth ministry look like from a biblical perspective". But that will not cut it--because hopefully everybody at least assumes that they are doing it from a biblical perspective.

The blog should be up and running in a couple of days. You can check it out by going here:

Reforming Youth Ministry

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Mike. Hope the blog works out well. I appreciate the time you spent speaking to our church about Youth Ministry. Its had an impact not only the Youth Committee, but also on the overall view of the church.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...