Monday, April 19, 2010

Big T4G Book Announcement.

I want to give you something.  I’ll give you a couple clues.  It involves books.  It involves Together for the Gospel.  It involves you potentially getting a free book.  The big announcement will be coming in a couple of days, so it may benefit you to subscribe to this blog so that you do not miss it. 

P.S. If you are a subscriber (through Google Reader or any other Feed Reader) or you subscribe after this particular post leave your name in the comment and you will be rewarded later. 

5 comments:

  1. Well, I am a subscriber, have been for about 2 years, but do so through Google Reader. My name is David S. Dittmer. I am not sure if you know me... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mike!
    Subscribe through Google Reader so I am leaving a comment per your instruction.

    How's seminary and your ministry coming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott,
    Seminary and ministry are going quite well. Sorry that we've kind of lost touch. Are you aware that I am currently serving at a church in Indiana and we have moved out of Louisville?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike,
    Yes I did remember you are in Indiana. That is going well for you I hope? Wife and kid adjusted well to Seminary/ministry life?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...