We listed six different marks of indifference and then gave suggestions on how to battle them.
- When you are questioning God’s love for you focus on His electing love in redemption.
- When you are engaging in half-hearted worship focus on God’s awesome character.
- When you are struggling with infidelity guard yourselves and do not be faithless
- When you are questioning God’s justice focus on His past fulfillments and future promises
- When you are selfishly giving half-hearted devotion focus on the storehouse of God’s pleasures.
- When you lose hope and feel like giving up look to your future redemption or judgment
For all of the details you can find the sermon here: Battling Indifference While We Wait