Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wow!

I am indebted to a dear pastor friend for pointing me to this sermon. I finally today had the time to listen to it (undistracted) for its longevity. I would urge you to do the same. It was preached at the Desiring God 2003 National Conference. The Conference was in honor of Jonathan Edwards and the sermon to which I am referring is by Sam Storms. Dr. Storms has written an excellent book called Pleasures Evermore among others. You can read lots of material for free at http://www.enjoyinggodministries.com

Here is the sermon to which I was referring: Joy's Eternal Increase


P.S. I am trying to put a music playlist on the sidebar--If I get that figured out I will post audio sermons on the sidebar as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...