Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today in Blogworld 2.2.11

Iain Murray, whom I respect greatly, has written an article giving some cautions for expository preaching.  Honestly, I’m not sure I agree.  (Maybe I’ll explain later).  Colin Adams is discussing this article on his blog.

7 Lessons on Suffering from Spurgeon (who battled gout and depression)

Exodus: The Back Story of Redemption

An Inferiority Complex can be Prideful

I am really excited about this one.  Free Audiobook of Adopted for Life.

My wife will really dig this:

(HT: 22 Words)

Do you adorn the gospel with friendliness?

More from the Secret Church Simulcast

Interview with Piper on the 25th Anniversary of Desiring God.  Check out the photos.

The new shape to the Creation v. Evolution Debate

The Affliction of the Gospel

This is hilarious, the Internet 16 years ago.

(HT: Denny Burk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...