Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What are the Best App’s?

I finally saved up enough money to purchase an Ipod Touch.  I thought it would be beneficial to me as a pastor (scheduling), a music lover, and a student.  So I saved up (in the form of a tax refund) and forked out the dough. 

But I need a little help.  You see I’m kind of a moron when it comes to all these new-fangled technology thingies.  And due to my uncoolness I end up downloading apps like “Cat Toss” only to find out they are lame.  Would you be willing to help me?  What are some of the best and most used apps that are on your i-magig?

3 comments:

  1. Poynt
    Dragon Search
    SpeakEasy
    Shazam
    BingMusic

    just a few suggestions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, where to start... I guess the question for a question is what are your 3 main uses going to be for the device?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i prefer golden delicious as opposed to honeycrisp or macintosh....ummmm delicious...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...