Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update on Our Busy Life

Nikki, Isaiah, and I will be moving to Louisville on August 6th.  We are extremely busy right now with moving.  Needless to say I am unable to keep up with regular blogging at this time.  Hopefully, once we get moved I should begin regular blogging again.  I do have a few book reviews that I am in the process of completing and may have a few posts within the next few days.  I just wanted to keep the readers updated.  Be sure to subscribe to this blog and add me as a friend on Facebook. 

Here are a few updates that you may be interested in:

  • I am pretty confident that I have a job at Chick-Fil-A
  • Nikki is still pursuing a job as a nanny (prayers appreciated)
  • We have committed to living in an apartment (email me for details)
  • I have signed up for all of my classes and have about 85% of the books
  • I am taking 4 (maybe 3) advanced placement tests on August 12th
  • My last Wednesday here is next Wednesday (August 5th)

Things you can pray about:

  • I have to shave my beard to work at Chick-Fil-A
  • God placing us in the church where He wants us
  • Pray that my relationship with my wife is strengthened in this time
  • Pray that I always am certain to make time for my wife and son
  • Pray that the gospel thrives through our lives
  • Pray that God will provide for us financially (there are still a few holes that are not filled)
  • Pray that God’s will is done and that He is glorified in all that we do
  • Pray that I stop being so stressed out and fearful

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...