Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ordination Service

This may not be the correct place and I'm not sure that Mike wants me to do this here, but I'm going to do it anyway. Mike Leake will be ordained to the Gospel Ministry on Sunday, August 2:00 at FBC, New London, MO. We appreciate the fine work, research, and labor he invests in this blog and I know you will want to lift Mike and Nikki in your prayers at this time.

I've had the privilege of knowing and growing with Mike the past several years. I am excited as God leads him in this next step of his journey with Christ. As an "old guy" its always a joy to walk beside my younger brothers in ministry and see them take hold of God's call in their lives. Mike brings fresh life into my walk with the Lord as he/I challenge one another to consider the ways of Christ, to use the minds God gave us to thoughtfully consider the Word of God, and to fall in love with Jesus afresh and anew.

God bless you Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...