Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday’s Seven: 3/27/10

1. Dr. Moore has some very insightful words in response to the recent health care vote: Don’t Be Afraid

2. Kevin DeYoung has wise words for A Generation of Bandwagon Jumpers

3. Dr. Whitney, writing for Tabletalk, offers this great article: The Sinkhole Syndrome

4. I cannot buy any books until I see what free books are offered at T4G.  I hope this book is one of the free ones:  Trials of Theology.  In the mean time check out D.A. Carson’s chapter in that book.  (HT: Andy)

5. Voice raps Dug Down Deep

6. Find out what one IMB leader said about burning churches down, here.

7. This one is circulating like crazy.  I think the HT: would go to Piper, but I’m not sure.  Get your tissues ready:

The Story of Zac Smith from NewSpring Media on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the video, brother. It's a great reminder how much I take for granted the life God gives, how much I waste it, and how much my complaining really is totally useless. May we use the lives He gives us to His glory...praise God for this video.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...