I have several writing projects that I am working. But I have limited time to write. There are also a few issues that I am trying to figure out whether I should even bother writing about. Here are the things I am working on; tell me if anything interests you.
1. I have about 15-20 book reviews that I need to do.
2. I am currently working on rethinking my view of the extent of the atonement, and figuring out how to best articulate it.
3. I am very passionate about interacting with the Southern Baptist’s GPS push. This is one I am really struggling with. I want to interact with this program as a whole, and a good amount of what I have to say may not be positive. I am struggling with whether that would be positive or counter-productive. Alongside of this…
4. I want to write about my excitement of the Great Commission Resurgence. But I also want to interact with the SBC’s “Find it Here” website. I am excited about taking the gospel to the nations but I wonder which gospel we are taking.
5. John Newton. I would like to start a weekly column sharing and potentially interacting with Newton.
6. I have more I want to say about Gospel Sounding Legalism.
7. I have more I want to say about Christian Unity.