Monday, March 29, 2010

MLB 2010 Predictions

Considering that my Insane NCAA Predictions went so well, I thought I would offer my 2010 MLB Predictions:

AL East:
  1. New York Yankees
  2. Baltimore Orioles
  3. Boston Red Sox
  4. Tampa Bay Rays
  5. Toronto Blue Jays
AL Central:
  1. Minnesota Twins
  2. Chicago White Sox
  3. Detroit Tigers
  4. Cleveland Indians
  5. Kansas City Royals

AL West:

  1. LA Angels
  2. Seattle Mariners
  3. Texas Rangers
  4. Oakland A’s

NL East:

  1. Philadelphia Phillies
  2. Atlanta Braves
  3. New York Mets
  4. Florida Marlins
  5. Washington Nationals

NL Central:

  1. Chicago Cubs
  2. Cincinnati Reds
  3. St. Louis Cardinals
  4. Milwaukee Brewers
  5. Pittsburgh Pirates
  6. Houston Astros

NL West:

  1. LA Dodgers
  2. Arizona Diamondbacks
  3. San Francisco Giants
  4. Colorado Rockies
  5. San Diego Padres

ALCS: New York Yankees defeat Minnesota Twins

NLCS: Atlanta Braves defeat Philadelphia Phillies

World Series: New York Yankees defeat Atlanta Braves

 

Man, I hope I’m wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...