Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Five Insane NCAA Predictions

1. East Tennessee St. will give Kentucky a run for their money in the first round.  Kentucky will still win, but this one will be surprisingly close. 

2. Oklahoma St. will knock off Ohio State in Round 2.

3. BYU will make it to the Elite Eight

4. Syracuse will play Duke for the title, with Syracuse edging Duke. 

5. Old Dominion, Utah St., and Mizzou will make the sweet 16. 

In addition I pick these, perhaps not so insane, first round upsets:

Northern Iowa over UNLV, Missouri over Clemson, Washington over Marquette, Utah St. over Texas A & M, Old Dominion over Notre Dame, Sam Houston St. over Baylor, Murray St. over Vanderbilt. 

One thing I think will actually happen, but I do not have the chutzpah to pick it---Baylor will be in the Final Four or at least Elite Eight. 


UPDATE: Apparently I'm a moron! Though my actual bracket was good enough to be not only President Obama but Pastor Jason Harris as well.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. My wife made the same pick you did of Oklahoma State over Ohio State. I thought she was crazy. But apparently, she's not the only one. :-)

    I really like this theme, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...for saying you like the theme...not for calling me crazy. LOL.

    Truthfully I'm not even sure Oklahoma State will get past Tech. They are such an unpredictable team. But they have the tools to beat Ohio State if the right team shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good call on the East Tennessee and Kentucky game...does 29 points count as close?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am apparently a moron...thanks for pointing it out Carl. Some day I will find out your true identity and punch you in the gullet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...