Monday, July 18, 2011

hanging with some old friends

For the rest of the summer I am going to try to spend some time with a few old friends.  I miss these guys.  We haven’t hung out in awhile, because I have been busy hanging out with my new friends. 

But you cannot simply replace these old friends.  They mean too much to me.  So Mr. Calvin, Piper, Newton, Fuller, and various other dudes with long facial hair and funny hats (Puritans) we’ll be hanging out for the rest of the summer.  I hope you’re ready. 

This means that original writing may be a little slow here at Borrowed Light.  I am still going to be spending time reading Scripture in the mornings and interacting with the passages that correspond with doing The Radical Experiment, but I am not going to schedule blocks of time just for writing for the next few weeks.  I need to spend some time with these friends for awhile first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...