Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Today in Blogworld 04.23.13

Letter to a Parent Grieving the Loss of a Child

I wish letter like this were foreign and unhelpful. Sadly, they aren’t. So this letter from Piper would be very helpful to those grieving the loss of a child.

Top 10 Ways to Ruin Your Child’s Imagination

If you want to ruin your child’s imagination so that you can exert mind control over him/her, this is the way to do it. Or if you’re a good parent and want to know what not to do.

Responding to Sexual Brokenness in Our Families and Churches

I appreciated this piece by Lore Ferguson. “If you have a background with sexual brokenness, whether you were abused or the abuser, the seductress or the succumbed, you have the opportunity to walk free from that.”

This, then, is how you could pray

This is a letter from a dad to his son on praying in public. This is really helpful. I’ve worked with teens for over a decade now and this is a common concern for them.

I don’t know why I found this so funny, but I did:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...