Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today in Blogworld 05.01.13

Aggasiz and the Fish

I had heard this story awhile back and it actually shaped the way that I think. I appreciated seeing a little more detailed version given to us by Justin Taylor.

What if Life Was Complex?

This is Carl Trueman at his best. I’m glad he’s not actually making a point here…because that would be terrible.

Deeper Beauty: Women, “Hot Wives”, and Christ

It’s sad that this takes more than a few sentences but here we are. Owen Strachan has a very balanced take on the phrase “smoking hot wives”.

Why Bad Writing is Almost Always Mistaken for Good Writing

I pray that I’m in the latter.   (HT: Trevin)

This may actually be a necessary service:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...