Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Today in Blogworld 05.21.13

Tornadoes, Tsunamis, and the Mystery of Suffering and Sovereignty

Sam Storms, who ministers near Oklahoma City, reflects on the tornadoes that hit Oklahoma yesterday. His view is very similar to my own.

The Goodness of God and the Reality of Evil

Dr. Mohler also reflects on the Oklahoma tornado. This is my favorite line: “Humility requires that we affirm all that the Bible teaches, and go no further.”

On Writing Well: Four Suggestions

With help from a few great writers, Justin Taylor gives us four suggestions on writing well.

7 Steps to Teach Theology in the Local Church

I especially appreciate his first point.

I’m pretty sure I would bust my face if I tried this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...