Last year I made five insane NCAA Predictions and they proved to be truly insane…not to mention completely wrong. So I thought I would make five more silly picks:
- Pittsburgh will need overtime to beat Old Dominion in the second round
- Utah State will make the sweet 16
- BYU makes it to the Final Four as does Arizona
- Bucknell upsets UCONN and then Mizzou to make a sweet 16 appearance
- Texas loses to Oakland and Wisconsin is upset by Belmont.
I have Kansas playing UNC in the final with Kansas winning it all. I feel dirty picking that and I hope I am wrong. Even though it would kill my bracket I would be completely fine with seeing Kansas be the first ever team to lose to a 16 seed.