Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why All the Homage to Kenny Loggins?

I owe this joke to my good friend Brian.  One day he humorously quipped, “oh, that’s Jesus, I had always wondered why all the pictures of Kenny Loggins.  In case you are unaware of Kenny Loggins here is a comparison:

 

Jesus should obviously sue Kenny Loggins for stealing his look.  Or should he?  According to a newer study by Popular Mechanics Jesus probably looked more like this:

Something tells me we’d be uncomfortable with having pictures of the real Jesus plastered all over our churches.  Justin Taylor provides an interesting article on this; check it out

What do you think?  To be honest Jesus not having long hair rocks my world, kind of like finding out that Bing Crosby wasn’t a black guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...