Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sick!

Sorry, that I have not posted in the last few days. I have been very sick. Apparently I have caught the bug that is going around our area. It was all I could do to preach at Believers Church on Sunday. The Lord was gracious, and I did get through it, and I am very hopeful that the Word was faithfully proclaimed. It is indeed in our weakness that His grace is displayed as magnificent.

I should be back to posting regularly either today or tomorrow. I have to make certain to finish blogging through Flavel's Mystery of Providence, as Februrary is almost over. The best thing to do to keep updated on this blog is to subscribe to it. On the right hand column you have a choice of adding to Technorati, Google Read, or your typical RSS Feed. Just click on it and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...