Saturday, February 2, 2008

DG Pastor's Conference

I am very excited about this upcoming week. Early Monday morning my pastor and I will be heading off to the Desiring God Pastor's Conference. We will be returning late Wednesday evening. I will certainly miss my wife and child but am very happy to be attending. I will be having lunch with David Michael on Tuesday (unless plans change); so, I am very much anticipating that. I will not be at youth group on Wednesday night, Chris will be taking my place again. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, and then again later next week. Be praying for safe travel and for the conference. Also, if any fellow bloggers are going send me a comment and let me know you'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...