Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Call

I remember waiting for THE CALL, when my grandmother was dying with cancer a few years ago. For the past week we have been waiting for it again. Tonight we got it. Nikki's grandmother passed into eternity. We are not sure that she knew Jesus. Be praying for the family, as there are several others in her family that do not know the Lord. Pray that Nikki's father (as well as her and I) will be faithful to Christ and His gospel during this crucial time.

Nikki is doing as good as can be expected, she is sleeping now. I got back up and am now working on finishing the sermon for tomorrow night. Posting might be a little slow around here. The best way to keep updated is add this website to your Google Reader. You can do so on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Pass on my sympathy to Nikki and know I lift you to our Lord in this season of grief. May the Lord give His peace which passes all understanding as He provides the opportunity to sew gospel seeds through you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...