Friday, March 14, 2008

Together for the Madness


You've heard of the Together for the Gospel Conference, right? Jesse Phillips is inviting us to join his Together for the Madness. I am on a ridiculous losing streak. After winning the coaches bracket two years in a row, when I was in high school (about 8 years ago), I have been goose-egging it. Come join us in all the fun. If you aren't familiar with basketball, but want to have some fun I'll give you some good advice. A few really good teams this year are North Carolina, Belmont Memphis, Morgan St. UCLA, San Diego, Tennessee and Cornell. I'd pick those four teams to go pretty far if I were you. But if I were you I'd also watch more college basketball and not listen to your opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...