- Worship and preaching ought to be in the "vernacular"
- Explain the service as you go along
- Directly address and welcome unbelievers
- Have quality aesthetics
- Celebrate deeds of mercy and justice
- Present the sacraments so as to make the gospel clear
- Preach grace
I am pretty certain that I know what I believe on these issues. I am interested, though, to learn what you think? Is Keller on target? Should we even make the worship "comprehensible" for unbelievers? Isn't the service for the believer and God?