Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome a New Team Member!

Welcome with me a new writer at Borrowed Light; Pastor Terry. Terry is the minister at FBC Palmyra. It is about 20 minutes North from where I minister. He has become a good friend in the last year. The Lord has often used Terry to temper me in my youth. All of us young pastors need a seasoned minister to keep us from going overboard. Terry was looking for a place to express his thoughts, and I figured Borrowed Light would be a great venue for that very thing. Be sure to welcome Terry to this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to hearing from you Terry.

    Mike, you have been busy or what? Hope everything is going well?

    In Christ,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris.

    Looking forward to getting more involved in sharing and learning through the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...