Friday, June 1, 2012

Today in Blogworld 6.1.12

10 Things Nobody Tells You About Being a Dad

Daniel Darling shares ten things that he has learned since becoming a dad.  It’s easy to be a Monday Morning Quaterback when it comes to parenting.  I appreciate Daniel’s honesty in this article.  And I believe I have learned most of these things about myself as well.  (HT: Z)

10 Ways Fear Robs Me

Fear is a robber.  Here are 10 ways that it robs people. 

An Email Charter for the World’s Sanity

Kevin DeYoung has crafted 10 tips (what is it with the #10 this morning?) to help people email more appropriately.  I’ve considered sending Kevin 10 separate emails breaking each one of the rules, but I think I’ll reconsider. 

“Black Folk Don’t Go to Therapy” 

I found this article by David Murray really interesting.  Murray is working on a DVD Project for his Christians Get Depressed Too.  It’s an excellent book and will probably be a great DVD project.  Here David shares that he is having a difficult time finding subjects that are Black, Hispanic, and Asian.  Also in the article an interesting video. 

I apologize for the NSFW language below, but I couldn’t help but think how wonderful it would be if all of our representatives went to bat for us like this guy did.  Of course he may have just had a really stale bagel that morning too:

(HT: 22 Words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...