Monday, June 11, 2012

Today in Blogworld: 6.11.12

Recommended Reading: The Summer Reading List for 2012

Al Mohler has compiled his Summer 2012 Reading List.  It’s always interesting to see how broadly Dr. Mohler reads.  Hmmm…there might be something to take away from that.

Do Familial Curses Still Exist?

Familial curses seem to be a favorite doctrine of health and wealth preachers.  But do they really exist?  I appreciate R.C. Sproul Jr.’s take on this.  (HT: David Murray)

Fill Your Reader: Give Them Grace only $5.99

You can read my review of that book here.  And then go purchase it for your Kindle for only $5.99

More Lessons I’m Learning from Other Preachers

Aaron Armstrong gives three lessons that he is learning from other preachers.  I found his “there’s a difference between ‘speaking’ and ‘preaching’ very interesting.  Much to learn here.

Toward Forging a New SBC Majority

In case you are not aware there is quite a discussion going on in the SBC concerning Calvinism and this “Traditionalist" Statement.  I appreciate Dave Miller’s work here and I tend to agree. 

This is amazing:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...