Because of my stellar NFL picks, I know that many of you are dying to hear my 2013 MLB predictions. Wait no longer. For the next couple of weeks I will roll out my predictions for the 2013 season. I will begin with the most boring division (the NL West) and end with the only one that really matters (the AL Central).
- LA Dodgers
- San Diego Padres
- San Francisco Giants
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Colorado Rockies
Not enough pitching for the Rockies. The NL West always has a team that shouldn’t be a contender that ends up making a push for the division. It could be the Diamondbacks but I am going to go with the Padres. The Dodgers are stacked—barring injury they could win 100 games. I see the Giants going backwards.
So Crazy It Just Might Work:
- 30/100/.280 for Cody Ross
- 15 wins for Wade Miley
- Rockies score 800 runs…but give up 1000
- Tulo threatens 50 homers
- The Dodgers have the type of team that could woefully under perform—I think their batting doesn’t do as projected but their pitching gives them 90 plus wins.
- 40 SB’s and a .275 BA for Cameron Maybin
- Clayton Richard wins 18 games
- Lincecum bounces back but Cain falters
Rookies to Watch: Tyler Skaggs (SP, Arizona) and Adam Eaton (OF, Arizona)
Most Likely to Break a Bone: Todd Helton…dude’s like 50
Fantasy Stud: Troy Tulowitzki
Fantasy Dud: Adrian Gonzalez