Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Today in Blogworld 12.08.10

I found this an interesting story on Keith Fitzhugh.  He was called up to play Safety for the New York Jets.  They have a decent shot (despite their recent blow-out loss to New England) of making it to the Super Bowl.  Yet, Fitzhugh decided to keep his job as a train conductor.

I may have to try this Calvinist pick up line on my wife.

Trevin Wax gives us his Top 10 reads of 2010.

After I posted my article on a weak faith and a strong Christ I ran across this Beeke quote posted by Jared Wilson, it’s well worth a read. 

I find this series by Josh Harris intriguing: Preaching Notes.  So far he has gotten the preaching notes from Dever, Mahaney, Ortlund Jr., Keller, Driscoll, obviously himself, and Mike Bullmore. 

The Browns could make the playoffs.  If they win the rest and Baltimore goes 1-3 the rest of the way.  Not likely but possible. 

This is interesting. 

(HT: John Samson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...