Friday, December 17, 2010

Today in Blogworld 12.15.10

Just realized I forgot to post this on Wednesday.  The 12.17.10 TIB will be posted later this afternoon.

Mark Dever gives us many reflections on the life of Roger Nicole

Timely artice.  Geoff Ashley writes on suicide

I believe I first heard about this book from Dr. Schreiner.  Wesley Hill has written a wonderful book on Struggling with Same-Sex Desires.  Justin Taylor offers his thoughts on the book.

Many people get confused about the life of Constantine.  Thankfully there is a new music video that will help clear things up.  I’ve been waiting my whole life for this one:

(HT: Matt Crawford)

Agree or Disagree? 

Al Mohler spotlights a growing cultural debate: Why is Incest Wrong?

Best Dance Ever…:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...