Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today in Blogworld 12.28.10

FLAME’s new CD is released today.  I hope to check it out on Rhapsody later. 

Bohemian Rhapsody on 4 Violins.  Pretty sweet:

(HT: 22 Words)

This is always a helpful corrective: God Uses Critics to Help Us

James Smith has responded to the Grinch Alert.

This is helpful for parents: Raising Children in an R-Rated World

I had no idea…200 synonyms for the word “drunk”.

Speaking of drunk…

Yesterday I lamented the lack of bible knowledge in church and mentioned the necessity of personal wrestling.  In a similar fashion Andrew Sherwood tell us How to Build Up Bible Knowledge in the Church

Justin Nale offers a flexible Bible reading plan.

What are you really saying when you say, “I need to give myself grace”? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...