Thursday, July 5, 2012

Great Book Deals to Fill Your Reader

There are a few pretty good books for under $5 that you can purchase to fill your e-reader. 

Taking his cues from 1 Corinthians Mark Dever gives us 12 Challenges Churches Face:

only $3.99

Only 66 pages but a practical guide to biblical preaching.  Alistair Begg’s Preaching for God’s glory:

only .99

More from Dever.  This one is a classic that every one concerned with the church ought to read, 9 Marks of a Healthy Church:

only $3.99

I must confess I have never read this one.  But I have read and respected Voddie Baucham’s other work.  So I believe his latest offering The Ever-Loving Truth would be worth a purchase:

only $2.99

I’m reading through this book right now.  It’s a fun, simple, and helpful read so far.  You might enjoy it to.  Robert’s Rules of Writing:

only $2.99

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...