Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More Sweet E-Book Deals

Last week I gave a few good book deals to fill your e-readers.  There are a few more quality e-book deals out there this week that I want to share with you.

I just bought this one myself today and haven’t had a chance to look at it.  Eric Geiger (who co-wrote Simple Church) writes Identity to help them discover who they really are in Christ. 

only $2.99

Awhile back our church went through Compelled by Love a bible study with Ed Stetzer and Philip Nation.  If Compelled is anything similar it will help inspire believers to live missionally:

only $2.99

I read and reviewed Practicing Affirmation awhile back.  I loved the book.  I’m happy that it’s now available

for only $3.03

One of my favorite books of 2011 was David Murray’s Christians Get Depressed Too.  As I noted in my review I think this is one of the most helpful books for those battling depression. 

Available now for only $2.99

This little 102 page book just looks interesting.  Timothy Williams Gossip and the Gospel is available for

only .99

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...