Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today in Blogworld 1/29

I was very excited to see that C.J. Mahaney has entered the blogosphere. Tony Reinke from the Shepherd's Scrapbook will be assisting him in this endeavor. I have been very blessed by the ministry of Mahaney the past few months and look forward to many thought provoking, Christ-centered posts. It doesn't look like they have comments yet but I hope they allow them soon. That's one thing I wish DG's blog offered more of.

Noel Piper gives 7 steps to becoming a better writer.

Nathan Busenitz from Pulpit magazine shares with us a few quotes on ministry. I remember awhile back reading the one on there by John Owen that kicked me in the face. "A minister may fill his pews, his communion roll, the mouths of the public, but what that minister is on his knees in secret before God Almighty, that he is and no more."

Trevin Wax has a very thought-provoking thank you to his parents for not letting him dull his mind with Nintendo.

Randy Alcorn continues his series on longing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...