Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today in Blogworld 12.04.12

Bringing Marriage Back to Earth

This is an interesting piece by Brian Tallman. He wonders if we have over-spiritualized marriage. Give it a read. (HT: Challies)

18 Facts About China That Will Blow Your Mind

I know very little about China, so it isn’t hard to blow my mind. But these 18 facts surely did. That’s a lot of pigs… (HT: David)

Interview with Carl Trueman

Joey Cochran has interviewed Carl Trueman on his book The Creedal Imperative. I have to be honest and say that the title sounds boring and like a book that I wouldn’t want to read. But after reading Joey’s interview I think it may be worth reading.

How the Incarnation Humbles Me

Tim Challies reflects on the incarnation and the humility that it invokes.

This is a pretty sad video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...