Saturday, December 8, 2012

An Idiot’s Guide to Week 14 #NFL Predictions

I normally post these right before the Thursday Night Football match up. A fierce battle with the flu, which I mostly lost, kept me from doing that. I did pick the Broncos to win, I promise. I would have picked Peyton Manning for a bigger game though. I lost my fantasy football game last week knocking me out of the playoffs. So I’m bitter and not interested in football that much. But I’ll give my predictions for the silly people that are still following my advice. By the way last week I was terrible in picks. Hopefully this week is better…

Broncos over Raiders
Bills over Rams
Cowboys over Bengals
Browns over Chiefs (blowout)
Titans over Colts
Vikings over Bears
Chargers over Steelers
Bucs over Eagles
Ravens over Redskins
Falcons over Panthers (close though)
Jets over Jags
Saints over Giants
Seahawks over Cardinals
Lions over Packers (upset of the week)
Patriots over Texans

Fantasy Stud of the Week: Trent Richardson
Fantasy Sleeper of the Week: Tony Scheffler

With depleted receiving corps Scheffler scores twice
200 total yards for Doug Martin
RG3 and Andrew Luck look like rookies
Brandon Weeden looks like a veteran
Peyton Hillis fumbles twice
Lions surprisingly rout the Packers
Brees throws for 400 and 4 TD’s
Richardson scampers for 3 total TD’s and 125 yards
Cutler sacked 12 times
Last second FG beats the Texans

3 comments:

  1. your picks look ok but i think you should switch brown and chiefs around chiefs with blow out your dad lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you forgot the 49er game!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...