Friday, December 21, 2012

Today in Blogworld 12.21.12

5 Ways to Play with Your Kids This Christmas

I’m finding myself having to repent of something I never thought I would have to; namely, a scroogy and begrudging attitude as it concerns playing with my kids. Trevin’s article gives a few ideas. And be sure to click the links he provides as well. Those are the ones that will really convict you.

Are the Metro-Evangelicals Right?

I really appreciate this article from Keith Miller. I’ve had a somewhat nasty taste in my mouth for awhile concerning this “strategic importance of the city”.

Can I Pray to Jesus?

TGC continues answering questions posed by readers. This is one that I’ve heard numerous times. Good answer.

Does God Hate Westboro?

I couldn’t stomach putting “Baptist” or “Church” in that title. They are neither. Nor are they good Calvinists (as they also claim). Josh Buice makes a compelling case that they are an abomination to the Lord and calls us to pray for their repentance. I agree.

This is the awesome story of the origin of DesiringGod.org. Sometimes little ideas turn into huge things. (And of course sometimes they are little ideas and always stay that way).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...