Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Today in Blogworld 02.13.13

How to Stop Church Killing Gossip

Few things cripple a church like gossip. Here are a few ways to stop it.

Should I Get Re-Baptized?

As one that has asked this question for myself numerous times I found this a very helpful article from Challies (who really just introduces a snippet from JD Greear’s new book).

The Dangerous Power of Online Messaging

“Every day, relationships are damaged through online messaging.” I am becoming increasingly convinced of this. Brian Howard explains.

Winston Churchill’s Black Dog

This is an article showing how depression helped win World War II.

I've been listening to a ton of Jack White stuff lately. So, I just had to post this:
Jack White - Love Interruption & Freedom At 21... by IdolxMuzic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...