Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Today in Blogworld 02.27.13

Top 200 Preaching Resources

David Murray has compiled 200 resources for preachers to use. I’m honored to have made the list.

What Someone Needs to Say

Kevin DeYoung gives us what he believes people ought to say to the media when pressed on the issue of homosexuality. I also like Dan Phillips’ take.

Grow a Disciple Making Culture in Your Church

I am stoked that so much emphasis is being placed on disciple-making in the local body. It’s needed. This article is a very helpful outline.

7 Steps to Move Members into Ministry

Every church faces this struggle. Chuck Lawless gives some basic principles to help move members into ministry.

I need to invest in a bus so I can do this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...