Sunday, February 3, 2013

#SuperBowl XLVII Predictions

Our Life Group will be having a Super Bowl party this year at our house. Once again I think I will be cheering for the refs. I could care less about these two teams. Because many of you relied on my regular season picks to look like a genius I thought I’d give you my Super Bowl Picks.

Sure Things:

  • A Harbaugh will be the winning coach…and also the losing coach
  • Randy Moss won’t do much
  • The halftime show will be terrible
  • The Doritos and Snickers commercials will be funny
  • There will be annoying and perverted commercials/dances, etc.
  • I’ll be thinking about baseball
  • Tom Brady won’t throw a touchdown pass
  • Colin Kaepernick kisses his bicep but also the dirt a couple times

Out on a Limb:

  • 3 interceptions for Joe Flacco
  • 15 tackles for Ray Lewis
  • Under 75 yards for Ray Rice
  • 1 pick for Ed Reed
  • 2 TD’s for Frank Gore but only 50-ish yards
  • Kick or Punt Return for a TD for Ginn Jr.
  • 49ers Defense/ST wins the game
  • First points of the game are a Ravens FG
  • Half Time score is 49ers 17, Ravens 10

Final Score: 49ers 41 Ravens 10
Super Bowl MVP: Aldon Smith 8 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 1 INT

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...