Our Life Group will be having a Super Bowl party this year at our house. Once again I think I will be cheering for the refs. I could care less about these two teams. Because many of you relied on my regular season picks to look like a genius I thought I’d give you my Super Bowl Picks.
- A Harbaugh will be the winning coach…and also the losing coach
- Randy Moss won’t do much
- The halftime show will be terrible
- The Doritos and Snickers commercials will be funny
- There will be annoying and perverted commercials/dances, etc.
- I’ll be thinking about baseball
- Tom Brady won’t throw a touchdown pass
- Colin Kaepernick kisses his bicep but also the dirt a couple times
Out on a Limb:
- 3 interceptions for Joe Flacco
- 15 tackles for Ray Lewis
- Under 75 yards for Ray Rice
- 1 pick for Ed Reed
- 2 TD’s for Frank Gore but only 50-ish yards
- Kick or Punt Return for a TD for Ginn Jr.
- 49ers Defense/ST wins the game
- First points of the game are a Ravens FG
- Half Time score is 49ers 17, Ravens 10
Final Score: 49ers 41 Ravens 10
Super Bowl MVP: Aldon Smith 8 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 1 INT