Friday, February 22, 2013

Today in Blogworld 02.22.13

25 Years of Evangelizing My Husband

I’ve seen it happen numerous times, focusing on the other persons faults makes us blind to our own. This is a tremendous testimony.

For You It’s Sin, For Me It’s Service

Grumbling probably isn’t a spiritual gift. I love this tongue-in-cheek piece by Tim Challies.

Listen to Your Critics

This is from the practical theology for women blog, but I’m a dude and it helped me tremendously. Pastors, I believe, can especially benefit from this article. \

Do You Still Want to Be Like Mike?

Everybody and their mom has already linked to this article. So, why not me too? There is a reason that so many have suggested this article, it’s really good. Michael Jordan doesn’t have peace. Matt Smethurst interjects the gospel into what is really the sad tale of Jordan.

Powerful stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...