Monday, February 25, 2013

Today in Blogworld 02.25.13

Why Pastors Should Read Over Their Heads

I’m constantly realizing that I am preaching over my head. So why not read over my head as well. Kevin DeYoung gives a few reasons why “pastors should…jump into the deep end of the pool and get in over their heads once in awhile.”

Don’t Feel Qualified for Your Calling?

“Join the club”, says Jon Bloom

Where to turn in exhaustion

Aaron Armstrong gives us helpful advice on where to turn when we are totally exhausted.

SBC Values in Conflict. Why our Theology is Not the Only Issue

This is an interesting piece by Rick Patrick. I think it is one that Southern Baptists ought to read. I’m not sure yet of my take on Rick’s position but it’s certainly one worth reading.

Okay. Maybe the Royals don’t have a shot at the playoffs this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...