Monday, May 14, 2012

Where I Am Spending My Anniversary

Tomorrow morning my wife and I will be packing up the car and heading to the middle of nowhere in Tennessee.  It’s a 5 hour drive to a little place called the Whitestone Inn.  How awesome does this sound?

Discover the magic of refined country living at Whitestone! Located near Kingston, Tennessee on Watts Bar Lake with views of the Smoky Mountains, the 600-acre property includes a luxurious AAA 4-Diamond Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant, Wedding Chapel, and Conference Facilities…Luxurious B&B Inn accommodations feature large whirlpool, spa shower, fireplace and canopy bed. Dining options at Whitestone include breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as superb catering. Our guests can enjoy tennis, canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, lawn games and 8 miles of hiking and walking trails, or simply relaxing on a porch swing while taking in the view.

My wife and I will be staying at the Canada Goose room located in the Farmhouse.  We are very excited to have this time away to relax and celebrate our anniversary. 

I cannot believe that tomorrow we will have been married for 8 years.  My wife is more beautiful than the day that I met her.  The more I know her the more I love her.  If anybody wants to know how to be a helpmate to her husband they should spend some time with my wife.  She exemplifies everything that a wife and mother is to be.  She is captured by grace and the Lord continues to use her in my life to more fully capture me by the same grace that holds her. 

Not that I want to support your covetousness problem…but…

P.S. If you are a pastor there is a very sweet deal!  I forget exactly how sweet the deal is but it is something close to half price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...