Monday, September 24, 2012

Did You Get This?

I need your help. 

It looks as if something has went really wacky with Feedburner.  I don’t know what this means for those that subscribe to this blog.  As near as I can tell it is still updating and the folks that subscribe via Google Reader are still getting posts.  But I would like to make sure that all other means of subscribing is in working order. 

I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a comment and tell me how you came about reading this post.  Do you subscribe?  If so, how? 

Thanks a ton! 

P.S. I’m especially concerned about email subscribers.  So if that’s you I’d really appreciate the feedback.  Perhaps someone could even subscribe via email and let me know if you receive the updates.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Feedburner is really buggy and occasionally drops your subscriber count to 0. However, even when they do that, they still maintain them all. Get used to it, though. Google bought it and completely stopped development several years ago...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...