Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today in Blogworld 9.13.12

Avoiding Logical Fallacies in Theology

I’m pretty sure I’ve employed a few of these in my day.  I know that I’ve seen them a time or two.  Here are some logical fallacies to avoid.

Why Little Kids Need Biblical Words

I agree 100%.  This is one of the reasons why I am so excited about The Gospel Project.  I’ve made it a habit not to shy away from big words when explaining things to my son.  Of course I always try to help define them.  But there is no reason to shy away from necessary biblical words.

The Importance of the Pastoral “I Don’t Know”

Awhile back I thought that as a pastor I had to answer every theological question or people would stop coming to me.  I’ve quickly learned that it’s probably more vital that when you don’t know something you just admit it.  Jared Wilson explains why that’s important.

8 Rules for Growing in Godliness

Taking his cues from Thomas Watson’s, The Godly Man’s Picture, Joe Thorn gives us 8 rules for growing in godliness.

Wow.  Amazing story, tremendous song.  Every dime of the proceeds from this song, forever, will be given to the cause of missions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...