Friday, November 2, 2012

Today in Blogworld 11.01.12

“You Can’t Judge a Person’s Salvation”…And Other Stupid Statements

Michael Patton continues his series analyzing what he considers “stupid statements”.  I’ve heard this one a good many of times and it’s frustrating almost every time.  I appreciated this article.

What Was Luther Doing When He Nailed His 95 Theses to the Wittenberg Door?

For the longest time I thought that once Luther’s mallet hit the nail and those 95 theses stuck to the door that the Reformation was underway.  Not true.  I was thinking about posting on this yesterday but JT beat me to it—and probably did a better job at it anyways. 

Free Calvin eBooks

DG keeps churning out free eBooks and I’m going to keep linking to them.  Here are three of them.  I’ve skimmed two of those three and they are great reads.

Why Your Friends are Pro-Choice (And What to Do About It)

Scott Klusendorf reflects on a recent talk he gave at a secular university.  Here he talks about the millions of people that personally dislike abortion but do not identify as pro-life. 

I agree little girl, I agree:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...