Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You Make the Illustration: Katsack

Inspired by Charles Spurgeon, a few weeks ago I attempted to launch a new series at Borrowed Light. It took off like a herd of turtles. But I’m still going to continue this whenever I get a chance. I will show you a YouTube clip and you make your own illustrations in the comments. I will share my illustration in a couple of days.

This is a funny one, so you should enjoy it as well. Here you go:

Also, if you have any video clips that you would like us to make an illustration out of email them to me: mike AT fbjasper DOT org.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Mike Rowe work must have been tough to come by before Discovery Channel's Dirty Jobs and spokesman for Ford. Though if I had a couple of those katsack business meetings would go much faster as everyone would be distracted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...