Saturday, January 5, 2013

Today in Blogworld 01.05.13

Premarital Sex?

Russell Moore compellingly argues that the term fornicator is a better term than premarital sex.

10 Steps to Read 50 books in 2013

50 books seems like a daunting task. It’s really not, though. Josh Stringer gives ten steps to accomplishing that goal.

How to Mortify Sin

Sinclair Ferguson responds to the question, “what are the steps that are involved in helping someone mortify sin.”

6 Tips for Successful Bible Reading

Andrew Hess doesn’t “know if its laziness, poor discipline or some secret strategy of the satanic empire, but maintaining the habit of Bible reading is hard work.” But here are 6 tips that he has employed to get better at Bible reading.

I’ve been listening to Trip Lee a bunch lately. I particularly dig this song (notice how I have to say “dig” since I’m referring to rap music…I’m so white).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...