Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Today in Blogworld 01.22.13

3801 Lancaster

Denny Burk provides this documentary and a brief commentary. I haven’t had the chance to watch it yet, but many people that I respect say it is tremendous. But tremendous in a horrible, this will make you weep and pray type of way.

10 Things Pastors Desire in a Church Member

Yep, these are ten things that pastors desire in every church member. I’m grateful that he put number 4 in there.

3 Ways to Thank Your Spouse for Letting You Blog

I’m not linking to this simply because Joey Cochran quoted me in the beginning of it. I’d link to it regardless because I think it’s a great reminder that us regular bloggers ought to be thankful that our wives support our blogging habits.

Roe v. Wade at 40

Trevin Wax has compiled a list of helpful links on Roe v. Wade.

Will Roman Catholics Be Saved? I really like Doug Wilson’s answer here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...