Thursday, January 24, 2013

Today in Blogworld 01.24.13

I Come Messy and Ashamed

As a messy daddy to two messy little kids I really appreciated this article by Christina Fox.

A Wife’s Submission in the Cosmic Plan of Christ

Gloria Furman shows why a wife’s submission means something different for the Christian than it does for any other religion or culture that claims to believe the same.

Mark Driscoll Isn’t My Pastor

Good word here from Lore Ferguson. She notes that Mark Driscoll (and many of the other big name pastors) aren’t her pastor. Therefore, she won’t get involved in many internet squabbles. I think there is another side to this, but I really believe Lore is giving us a ton of wisdom here.

John Piper Went to Jail

Denny Burk explains why that mattered to him…

Speaking of John Piper, here is an interview with him on abortion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...