Friday, August 24, 2012

Today in Blogworld 8.24.12

Balm for Wounded, Weak Pastors

This was seriously encouraging.  John Starke provides us with a very helpful quote from Richard Bauckham. 

7 Reasons Why I Am Enthusiastically Using the Gospel Project

Mike Bergman gives us 7 reasons why he is excited about TGP.  I share those 7 excitements.  In fact a few from our church teased me because I kept saying when plugging it, “I’m really excited about this”.   (Don’t burden yourself by reading through the comments).

Vacating the Internet

Uber-blogger, Tim Challies, took a brief digital free vacation.  He learned a few lessons from that.  Here are a few of the things he is making a part of his life now as a result. 

Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas

Seriously?!?!  $1.99 for this amazing biography.  How can anyone with an e-reader not get this book?  This is perhaps THE biography on Bonhoeffer.  I’m simply shocked it’s only $1.99.

How Romans 8 helps Trip Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...